Qualified, Experienced Interpreters
CyraCom’s on-site interpreters pass a performance assessment with at least a “Level 3 – Professional Working Proficiency” on the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scale, and they are tested on interpreter protocols, ethics, and best practices.
We hire experienced candidates that have a mixture of:
- At least two years of interpretation experience
- Professional certification and training (All ASL interpreters are RID or BEI certified)
- A degree in interpretation
- Experience in relevant areas other than interpretation (e.g. healthcare)
User-Friendly Scheduling Portal
The CyraCom On-Site Scheduling Portal allows you to schedule on-site CyraCom interpreters directly, and includes:
- A calendar view of appointments
- Automatic status notifications
- Text box for special requirements
- Reporting capabilities
- And more!